Supplements for Race Horse Training Performance and Recovery
Race horses are uniquely stressed by their daily regime of training, at an age when their muscle strength and skeletal soundness are still growing and developing. To give your equine athlete the best chance of health and success, proper nutrition and supplementation are absolutely essential.
The difference between winning, placing or falling short is measured in fractions of a second. After an enormous investment of time and training, your horse gets one chance to bring home the prize.
You need the very best supplementation to support strong, resilient muscles, and durable joints and tendons. Managing energy level is one of the key ingredients to a successful training regime. Top nutritionists agree that fatty acids are a highly effective source of energy for horses, dramatically outperforming carbohydrates.
Proper nutrition provides the best opportunity to develop the speed, endurance and durability you need for victory. It’s also essential to maintaining overall health, including weight, digestion and a beautiful coat.
Naturally high in Omega-3 fatty acids (FAs) and rich with Vitamin E, ExcelEQ delivers what race horses need to perform their best – time and again. Our formula is uniquely balanced for joint health, muscle maintenance and strong hooves, as well as digestive health and a strong immune systems.
- Cool, clean-burning fuel for race day
- Anti-inflammatories for a smooth and rapid recovery
- Vitamins and nutrients to combat Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage.
The Excel Edge
- A blend of all-natural, cold-pressed oils are unique among plant-based sources of Omega-3’s
- 4:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 FAs that offers for extra anti-inflammatory compounds
- A Vitamin E antioxidant for stability and a longer shelf life than flax oil and other products