to our mailing list and save 10% on your first order!
A performance formula made specifically for the ultimate athlete; your horse.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Omega-3 supplementation is linked to aiding the promotion of quality synovial fluid in joints, additionally aiding in increased mobility.
- ExcelEQ ProElite helps aid in muscle recovery post-exercise due to omega-3 support in decreasing blood lactate values.
- Excel’s exclusive CamOlive blend aids in increased bioavailability, coating of the digestive tract and prevention of gastric and hind gut ulceration.
- ExcelEQ ProElite aids in the promotion of muscle development. Additional supplementation of balanced omegas and vitamin E has been shown to increase athletic endurance and lactic acid dispersion.
Keep mature horses healthy with our legendary top dressing, ExcelEQ! No matter the discipline or breed, aged horses benefit from additional fatty acid support in their diet.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids within ExcelEQ camelina oil, effectively achieve healthy weight gain.
- Studies show Omega-3 fatty acids and all-natural vitamin E within ExcelEQ camelina oil provides relief to dry skin.
- ExcelEQ significantly increases the bio-availability and absorption of your horses digestive track.
- A healthy balance of omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids effectivley improve your horse’s diet.
Say Goodbye to Thrush
All Natural Antioxidants
Omega-3 fatty acids in ExcelShine perform as an antioxidant to reduce risks of inflammation and oxidative stress.
Excel's Camelina Oil helps harden and supports a firm hoof wall to prevent chipping, cracks and peeling.
Camelina hoof oil creates an all-natural barrier against excess moisture and bacteria.
Safe Healing Properties
Sonoran Beeswax contains significant anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to promote healing.
Before & After
On the blog
Omega-3 and Muscle Development
Why is A Balanced Omega Fatty Acid Ratio Important? The trifecta- fatty acids, athletic endurance and muscle development. Fatty acids merge with cell membranes in