ExcelEQ ProElite™ Equine Performance Supplement
An equine camelina oil with performance level benefits, made for any horse!
What Excel’s Equine Camelina Oil Can Do:
- Increased joint mobility
- Superior muscle development
- Healthy skin and coat condition
- Help with hindgut and foregut ulcers
- Increased bioavailability in the digestion of the horse
This Equine Performance Formula Is Great For:
- Older horses who need extra joint support (in addition to joint mobility)
- Performance/Sport horses with a moderate to heavy workload
- Cushings or PSSM prone horses
- Rehabilitation horses coming back from injury
- Horses struggling with ulcers and similarly, ulcer prevention
ExcelEQ ProElite™ Ingredients:
A proprietary and non-GMO blend of cold press camelina oil varietals, Cam-Olive™ (proprietary olive extract) and natural flavoring.
- Omega-3 Fat* 30%
- Omega-6 Fat* 15%
- Omega-9 Fat* 40%
- Vitamin E (total tocopherols) 700ppm
- Camelina polyphenols 100ppm
- Olive triterpenes 2000ppm.
*PERCENT OF TOTAL FAT IS APPROXIMATE*
To clarify, Excel’s equine camelina oil contains NO SUGARS.
ExcelEQ ProElite™ Feeding Directions:
Give 2-4 pumps (ounces) per day as top dressing or administer in an oral syringe.
- 2oz- light to moderate work load
- 4oz- moderate to heavy work load
One pump is equivalent to one ounce of oil. Shelf life is 2 years after production date. Allow 90 days to see dramatic results.
What Does Excel’s Camelina Oil For Equines Do?
First, most owners see is improvement in overall body condition. For example, if you have a horse that has been struggling with weight gain, this equine camelina oil will immediately show results. More importantly, with the consistent use of ExcelEQ ProElite™ you will see increased muscle development and joint mobility.
Second, customers have seen a drastic change in gastric comfort. For example, horses that were once sensitive to being tacked up or blanketed, no longer show signs of discomfort. For more information on gastric health, read about our Ulcer Study.
In addition to this, customers have seen huge improvements in the body score and condition in Cushings and PSSM prone horses. Because Excel’s equine camelina oil has no sugar content, owners can feed these sensitive horses with ease.
Certainly using multiple supplements can be a hassle. Make the switch today and receive all the benefits you are looking for in one, thanks to ExcelEQ ProElite™.
Buying Camelina Oil For Multiple Horses?
Only want to order a couple times a year? We offer a 5 Gallon option for all our Equine supplements that make feeding multiple horses easier than ever. Most importantly, every Excel product has a 2 year shelf life. Meaning, you can stock up and the products won’t turn rancid!
Does Your Horse Have Special Conditions?
Our experienced team of experts can help with any questions you may have. Give us a call today!